CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Playlist


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And he is off!!

Well a couple weeks ago Kyle took a few steps all by himself. First he took 3 steps after I got home and we were playing. Then when his daddy got home he took 2 steps with hima nd I was able to get it on film! He is trying harder and harder to walk. Last Friday we would stand up with his legs stretched far apart and when he tried to take a step he would fall. But he thought this was to funny and soon started playing that way. he would stand up lift his leg and fall over on purpose! ha ha When we was walking he would take anywhere from 3-7 steps on his own! I told Bennett I think we need to brace ourselves!
In the video it is kind of hard to see. But Bennett lets go right at the end and Kyle takes a couple steps.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha! i love the way benny the jet says "yay kyle! yay kyle!"

br_oden said...

Arent they both to cute?! My 2 boys!

Lindsay said...

if you wanna put music on your blog go to playlist.com

Kip & Missy Anderson said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown since May when you guys were here!! What a cute little buddy. Give him lots of hugs from "Auntie" Missy, ya?

Lindsay said...

since i changed my blog adress u might wanna delete "lind-z-skippy.blogspot.com" cuz its someone elses blog now.