CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Playlist


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cool..Bridgette tagged me....I have never been tagged before.

I tag.....Lindsay, Marian and Missy

Answer each of the following with one word answers!

Yourself: baker
Your partner: lovable ;-p
Your hair: short
Your mother: service
Your father: quiet
Your dream last night: none
Your favorite drink: water
Your dream car: dunno
Your home: humble
The room you are in: kitchen
Your fear: losing my family (ok I cheated it isnt one word)
Where you want to be in 10 years: Chef
Who you hung out with last night: Family
You're not: rich
One of your wish list items: baby
The last thing you did: Homework
You are wearing: Clothes
Your favorite weather: crisp
Your favorite book: non-textbbok
Last thing you ate: Mac and Cheese
Your life: Chaotic
Your mood: complacent
Your best friend: Marian
What you are thinking about right now: Kyle
Your car: Checy S-10 pick-up
What are you doing at the moment: chillin
Relationship status: married
What is on your TV: nothing
When is the last time you laughed: Yesterday

2 comments:

Marian said...

sorry I didn't call you. you know my life is insane. I hope you have a great week. I will try to call you tomorrow. no promises though. Have a great week ! lol

Aaron said...

Hello Odens! Aaron and I thought about Bennett on Saturday when we watched UT get beat. Though it wasn't against A&M, we were pretty sure you guys were celebrating anyways.