CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Playlist


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Apartment for Rent

I know it has been a long time since I have posted and I have pictures of the finished porch I will post later. I just wanted to get this information posted as soon as I could.

Our tenants are leaving the middle/end of March. We are very sad to see them go but are happy and excited for them and they new adventures that await them. So our apartment will be available. If anyone is looking for a place or knows someone who is the information is below. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

$500/mo
1 bed/1 bath
Fullsize washer/dryer
Small outside porch area
Storage area
Tenants pay for electric/trash

2 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Where are the Gardner's going???

br_oden said...

Not exactly sure.